Guidelines for Submissions
NFS welcomes unsolicited submissions from readers that conform to the following guidelines:
- The mission of NFS is to present information, data, and research in areas of science outside the mainstream. NFS considers topics in wide range of areas. Articles and papers must include data, research methods, and results. Articles that report on or synthesize the research of others may also be considered.
- NFS aims to reach a wide audience; articles should be accessible to the non-specialist, although the inclusion of technical information is also encouraged.
- Length: authors should be as concise as possible. Text should generally be no longer than 10 double-spaced pages in MSWord format. Additional supporting materials in the form of photos, charts, graphics, and spreadsheets may also be included.
- Email submissions as attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Articles should be in MSWord format, supporting graphics, photos, charts etc. should be in .jpg or .gif format.
- Include with each submission your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
- All papers will be subject to peer review. Include with each submission the names and contact information (including email address) of three potential referees who are expert in your field and familiar with your work.
Every effort will be made to publish materials that meet the above guidelines, however the editors cannot guarentee that all submissions will be included in NFS.